martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Talents.

My Talent


I love sharing my special talent
because I am very proud that through this I can help other people look better and feel good about themselves.

*stylist
this is my special talent


*I will explain a bit
be a stylist is the most wonderful that I could learn in a few hours and do amazing makeovers.

*frequently use
depends on the person seeking service.
but often the most used are the brushes, combs, hair dryers, irons, tongs, fixing, dyeing, bleaching, straightening and a few more.

*Why do you think your are good at it?

I think it is a help and a good I do for women by giving them the option to do something that by themselves could not achieve, they facilitated the work of grooming at home.


Conclusion
is really satisfying to work in something you like! I love my job and that is my talent

hugs and kisses
Yeri Valdeblanquez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario